Anyway, wow, it's finally 2009. I'll bet a lot of people are blogging for the new year this very day. Why did you choose to read mine? You must have good taste. In the new year, there are a few things that I am hoping for:
- I hope I don't fall asleep in the middle of the day today from lack of rest (although if I do I know it'll be all my dang fault for deciding to stay up late.)
- I hope "The Leslie and Kyle show" will be a big hit someday.
- I hope that my drawing and doodling skills will get much better, (as opposed to getting worse with little use)
- I hope to have a lot more adventures and new experiences. (and that might mean spending less time at the computer. Ohhh nooo! Just kidding, just kidding.)
- I hope I can be a better person this year. (Well doesn't everyone this time of year? How unoriginal! But this time I'm serious.)