1.26.2009

Monopoly Win!!!

I'm a winner! Big Time!! I kicked butt (not literally)!
I played Monopoly with my brother and sister for over 2 hours, and I bankrupted them by building hotels on those 2 purple properties and the gray properties! Do you know how much a hotel on Oriental Ave. costs for the poor soul who lands there? $550. Neither Bettina nor Adam could pay me, (I'm being the "meanie" landlord here) so I won! Bettina eked out a close 2nd, with some green houses on the pink properties, but they were no match for my red hotels!

Okay, one last bit of gloating before I get too full of myself; here's a picture of the cute old man on the Monopoly box, which I'm quite proud of.
(You see? I'm a stuck-up, thinks-she's-all-that braggart! Hey, I don't get much chance to brag in the real world, so I'm doing it here. Ha!)

Anyway, besides this big win, what else have I been up to this week? Well...

1) Bettina and I are trying to script a new episode of the "Leslie and Kyle" sock-puppet show, and it features a special guest who I will NOT tell you about, only know that his name is Chad. (Innocent enough name, isn't it?)

2) On Saturday, me and my bro & sis bikerode ALL day, man. We went to the library, and hung out at the park nearby and ate Subway (one of the few fast-food places I really enjoy because of the Veggie-Delites).

3) I've started to read an amazing book called "Mastering the Art of Selling" by Tom Hopkins. It's nonfiction, but you don't have to be in the profession of sales to enjoy it and learn from it. It's got a lot of common sense, and psychological concepts, and it's all for the purpose of earning a more handsome income.

Enough, enough about me eh? I'm so self-centered, aren't I? Just kidding. I can hardly believe that the month of January is almost over! I've gotta get ready to think of Valentine ideas soon.
Byeeee!

1 comment:

LouMac said...

That picture is sweet! I would kill for your drawing talent. One time my older bro and me were playing Monopoly and he got a hotel on Boardwalk and the Park Place or whatever. It cost a ton! He put several hotels on it too! He stole a ton of money.
I love Subway! My favorite sandwich is the seafood sandwich. I love it. I put pickles, mayonnaise, olives, and lettuce on it. One of these days I am going to try jalapenos!
The name Chad makes me think about my old neighbor, Chad Keiliki. His wife was Japanese and he was Hawaiian. Weird mix, eh? It was actually a pretty cool family. Very nice and social.
Well, I gotta go to bed. I have to wake up at 5 'o'clock!