1.28.2009

February Resolutions

How the month has flown! January 2009 is now a pile of memories. Let's see how I've held up so far on my tiny list of New Year's Resolutions:

) 1 ~ Concerning "The Leslie and Kyle Sock-Puppet Show"; unfortunately we haven't gotten around to filming a new episode yet, but in February I guarantee that you'll see at least 1 new show (hint hint: having to do with Valentines Day, talk amongst yourselves.)
) 2 ~ Concerning my drawing and doodling skills; I am happy with the attention I'm getting from my good blogfriends, LouMac and Rainy Rani, your comments are like raisins in my oatmeal, or seashells in the sand. I am also following a couple bloggers who are artists, in the hopes that their fine skills will rub off on me, and if you'd like to check them out, here's one, and here's another.
) 3 ~ Concerning my hope to have more adventures and new experiences; so far this month I have gotten to better know my sleepy little town by taking bikerides and discovering new places, (such as Valerie's Place, and this cool bridge that me and Bettina can climb under and be alone, and the beautiful Library Park) and I have learned more than a thing or two in these first 31 days of 2009 (I have made my first clay platter with imprints of my hands and leaves all over it, I learned how to braid challah bread, and I have been introduced to Write or Die. Thank you Dr. Wicked!) 
) 4 ~ Concerning my aspiration to be a better person this year; well I think I'm a better person. I'm a little bit scared of the future, and I don't know what life has in store for me, but any challenges I may face will definitely make me a better person than I am today. I just hope it doesn't hoit! (Say it like Bugs Bunny.)

Okay, some new Resolutions for the month of February so I don't get lazy:
  • Read 10 new books this month.
  • Wake up earlier than 11:00 a.m. and Go to bed earlier than 11:00 p.m.
  • Draw a little everyday, and write a little everyday (in blog or notebook.)
  • Make new friends.
  • Try something that I never thought of trying.
  • Go skydiving! (Nah, just kidding. Maybe later this year. Me wanna skydive!)
Okay, signing off now. I'll write later after I've watched the Superbowl!

1 comment:

LouMac said...

I love the resolutions! I think I will make some myself.

Also, I am going to check out the artists' sites. I myself like to draw as well. (I am currently working on my fire place Charcoal drawing which is taking forever!!!!)