2.16.2009

No More Distractions, Please!

Okay, now that Valentine's Day is over and Leslie & Kyle have a new episode out of the way, I'd like to start having some normal days for a change. You know, those kind of days where all I want to do is get up in the morning, and take a walk, and do a doodle, and just read on the back porch, maybe get a little S.A.T. studying done each day (yeah, I'm taking the test on March 14, and that's only like 4 weeks away).

I like normal days for some reason. You know why I like normal days? Because after the normal days, you get fun days, or productive days, or maybe even life-changing days. See, whenever you are actually in one of those days, fun, productive, or life-changing, there's nowhere to go but "back to normal". Going back to normal is a bummer sometimes. But then I remember, what goes around, comes around. Soon I'll get a break, have some fun, I just have to get through this day for the good times to start.

I'm actually pretending that I like normal days for the purpose of putting things in perspective. I'm impatient for the next big thing to happen. For instance, coming up is the Academy Awards. I love watching the Oscars! I love seeing great movies get recognised for their greatness, and sometimes I get exposed to some great new stuff. The only thing I don't like is when the "Thank You"s go on for too long, or when it has to go to commercial break. I sure hope "Wall-E" is recognised for either best animated feature, or at least best sound editing.

Anyway, I've gotta go to bed now. I haven't been keeping up with my Feb resolution of going to sleep before 11 at all! I'm so ashamed. Although if I didn't stay up late last night I wouldn't have seen my brother lose his tooth! Fine moment, that was. Well, byeee!

No comments: