2.18.2009

Improv Class Tomorrow!

Hi. I'm just so excited! I haven't written about this up to now because I try not to get my hopes up, but now I'm just so excited! Tomorrow I'm going to be going to my first Improv class! The class is for kids from 12 to 18, and me, my sister, and my brother are all going to be there too. We all signed up for this 9 week class about 3 weeks ago (what a long time that's been!) and now the waiting is almost over! Hopefully I'll be able to make a few new friends with people who want to learn how to think on their feet and be funny at the same time. I feel kindof silly building my expectations up like this; like a house of cards it could collapse all around me. Now I feel silly for being dramatic. Oh I'm just so excited! I want to make people laugh. Hopefully this will be a step in the right direction for me. No matter what happens, expect me to blog all about it tomorrow night. Adios Amigos!

No comments: