10.09.2009

Short Post Again

Today I did very little; I finished a book called "The Magician's Elephant" by Kate DiCamillo, started "The Guinea Pig Diaries" by A.J. Jacobs, rehearsed Billy Joel's song "We Didn't Start the Fire" all afternoon, then performed it after Shabbat dinner for parents and uncle Danny. Still, it was a very fun day, and it makes me feel happy and very lucky to have such a charmed life. I have my health, and I have free time to spend reading books and singing for fun.

Still, there's a bit of bittersweet news to spoil the mood, because my uncle Danny's leaving for Israel tomorrow. (All together now... AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!) I had such fun with him, especially watercolor painting and watching the instructional DVDs. I very much appreciated the short time he spent with my family, and I'll remember it always.

No comments: