12.24.2008

A Crash Course on my Life

Hi. I don't know who's reading this, but I thank you for checking it out. This is my first blog, so let me introduce myself. My name is Annette Levy, I am 17 years old, and I'm a homeschooler who has graduated high school by taking the G.E.D.s.

I spend my time reading, watching movies, hanging out with my pets (2 boy cockatiels named Sasha and Sammy and a darling girl hamster named Hazel) and my family (both parents, thank god!, my twin sister Bettina and my little brother Adam). 

I'm a vegetarian, but I'm not the type who gives you a hard time about eating meat or dairy, I'm the type that shows how much fun it is to make salads and steamed vegetables and fruit dishes.

I love to read and write and draw and create stuff. I'm good with my hands and I call myself an intelligent person (although compared to all the knowledge in the universe I know nothing).

I am a movie buff! I would love to be an actor or director or screenplay writer or just someone whose career is in the movies! Same with book series, but I don't aspire to be the next J.K. Rowling. I'd rather be the next Amy Poehler or Tina Fey!

My pet peeves are few and far between, but the things I just cannot stand are:
  • nails on a chalkboard (or anything that remind me of it)
  • web pranks where you try to spot the difference, and then a horrible image pops up and it's screaming at you!!!!! (That happened to me once.)
  • extreme vegans who wear pictures of bloody chickens on their T-shirts.
  • T.V, shows that make me feel like I'm losing I.Q. points, like "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" and "Spongebob Squarepants"
  • roller coaster lines
I love the colors blue and yellow, my favorite vegetable is the tomato and I like to make people laugh. I love funny random bits, like "Oddment, Nitwit, Blubber, Tweak!" Wow, this is fun, I'll get back to you later. Have a nice day!

No comments: