12.25.2008

Vegetarian Feast

Hi again! I had such a wonderful vegetarian lunch today that I'm going to show you what I had. ----->
Israeli salad, cous-cous and sauce, stir-fried vegetables, and cauliflower with homemade mayo dressing. Everything you see is homemade by my mom, my sister and me (us twins do the chopping of the veggies). 

This is our "Christmas Feast" you might say. I am so thankful that our family has such abundance in good food. My whole family is vegetarian, except for my dad and my little brother Adam, who occasionally partakes of chicken or burgers or something. I've tried a few different meats myself, but I very much prefer veggies and fruits. When you're a vegetarian, there are a lot more colors to the spectrum besides golden brown and blood red.
A load of famous people are vegetarians too, like The Beatles, Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, Michael Jackson, Jerry Seinfeld, and so many more! Look it up!

Anyway, enough about vegetarianism and it's many good points...
The new year is approaching. The clock is ticking. Bettina has her own countdown gadget on her blog that counts down the days, hours, minutes until 12am January 1st.
I'm not making any new resolutions this year, because then later I feel guilty about not keeping them, but here are a few things I can promise you:
  • I'll keep blogging.
  • I'll stay a vegetarian (why quit?)
  • I'll be nice to my brother and sister.
  • and I'll try to stay awake all night New Years Eve just to prove I can!
I think I can manage that. Well, C U L8R.

No comments: